WiBF creates smart and innovative business opportunities for its members, with a focus on results, action and innovation, and a passion for making a tangible impact in addressing gender diversity. WiBF has worked in close collaboration with corporate members to develop an understanding of the business sense and strength behind gender diversity. WiBF’s programs have been designed to grow the pipeline of women across all career stages of the industry.
In addition, WiBF has engaged its membership in bringing innovation and technology to the finance sector. By dissecting topical issues and challenges, the customised programs, top tier events and strategic networks assist members in meeting their business objectives. The organisation propagates the fundamental idea that institutions must embrace global diversity and innovation, in order to achieve their full potential.
WiBF’s vision is to create a tangible, positive impact in the Australian banking and financial services sector that will lead to improved gender diversity and inclusive leadership practices across the sector.
- Enable women in emerging, mid-career and senior executive roles to achieve their career goals, and
- Work with member organisations to develop an awareness and understanding of the business sense and strength behind gender diversity and innovation, and actively grow the talent pipeline of professional women at every stage of their career.
Focused on addressing gender diversity in the context of business performance, and centre around:
- A passion for making a tangible impact
- Focus on results, actions and innovation
- collaboration with member organisations
Through our bespoke education programs and customised events, WiBF supports member organisations to open up professional development opportunities, share insights and thought leadership on gender diversity and inclusion, and facilitate networking and knowledge transfer at educational events and learning forums.