- This event has passed.
Avoiding the Top Mistakes Women Make at Work with Megan Dalla-Camina
8th August 2023 @ 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm AEST
Join our upcoming webinar to learn more about the obstacles that hinder women’s career success and what you can do to overcome them and become the authentic leader you want to be.
We know from decades of corporate experience, the latest in gender research and the more than 5500 women we’ve supported through our Women Rising program that the challenges women face in the workplace are all too common. The problem is that many of us have never been given the tools or strategies to overcome these challenges and ensure we succeed in our careers on our own terms. There are external obstacles – like the bias we face as women when we’re told to be more assertive and confident and then criticized for being too ‘bossy’, to not having the right mentors and sponsors to guide us on our career path and advocate for us when we’re not in the room. And then there are the internal obstacles – from a nagging inner critic that impacts our confidence to over-preparing, people-pleasing and perfecting to prove we deserve a seat at the table. This webinar will give you tools to overcome these obstacles and practical strategies to help you communicate more concisely and build your executive presence.
Join us for this powerful webinar, where you will learn:
- The real challenges that women face at work, including the double bind and how this has kept women trapped and stifled their leadership potential
- The top mistakes that women make at work – what they are, why we make them and what you can do to avoid them
- How to deal with imposter syndrome, quieten your inner critic and build lasting confidence
- Strategies to communicate with power and cultivate executive presence to enhance your leadership potential
- What you need to know about mentors and sponsors and how to identify who you need to help you on your career and leadership journey
- Why people-pleasing, over-preparing and perfectionism could derail your career (and your well-being) and what to do about it
No pre-work required.
To learn about the common mistakes women make a work which can hold your leadership potential back.
Participants will gain the skills & knowledge required to communicate more concisely and build your executive presence.
Megan Dalla-Camina founder and CEO of Women Rising, is known around the world for her “brave” and refreshing approach to women’s leadership, empowerment and wellbeing.
Style of Event: FREE for Corporate Members
WiBF Member: AUD $0.00
Non-Member: AUD $20.00