08 Jun 2023
We are thrilled to share with you the success of our recent panel discussion on ‘Diversity in Trading: Myth Busts and Opportunities,’ co-hosted by WiBF in partnership with Commonwealth Bank of Australia. The event brought together over 100 recent graduates and university students, providing a platform to explore the evolving landscape of inclusivity and diversity within the trading sector.
Our distinguished panel of industry leaders, hailing from Australia’s prominent financial institutions, offered invaluable insights into how the trading landscape is adapting to pandemic-induced challenges and how organisations can lead the way in embracing inclusivity and diversity.
The discussion led by WiBF President, Sangeeta Venkatesan, was not only an opportunity for intellectual exchange but also a chance to forge meaningful connections and expand professional networks for our students and recent graduates who attended.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the attendees who contributed to the success of this powerful conversation.
A special thank you goes to our WiBF Corporate Member, CBA, for graciously hosting this session. We are immensely grateful to our esteemed panel speakers:
- Mitchell Grosser, MD Head of Trading at CBA;
- Rebecca Lidden, Executive Director of Fixed Income Trading Analytics Quantitative Solutions;
- Dilara Barca, Director of FX Options Trading;
- Celena Yang, Global Markets Analyst at CBA;
- Jessica Tedja, Senior Associate at PCVA; and our very own
- Sangeeta Venkatesan, President of WiBF and Facilitator of the event.