How to Navigate Change Powerfully with GPS Girl Karen Jacobsen
21st May @ 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm AEST
Are you exhausted from these times of transition and uncertainty?
Do you find it difficult to Navigate Change?
Are you ready to learn how to Recalculate through any challenge?
Then you have reached your destination.
Karen Jacobsen, The GPS Girl® is as at home in front of a conference audience as she is on center stage at a stadium. Her one-woman keynote presentation “Recalculate – Directions for Driving Performance Success” is an experience designed to support leaders in navigating change powerfully and making effective decisions.
The GPS Girl’s guidance will be of most value if:
1. It is important that you and your people be able to navigate change powerfully.
2. You are ready to Recalculate through any challenge.
3. The time is right to discover how to listen to your Inner GPS.
The GPS Girl’s Recalculate presentation is designed to do three things:
• To give you the “5 Directions for Recalculating” process
• To build the ability to be solution-oriented and create a solution-oriented culture
• To increase your ability to drive results